Refund policy sets forth the terms and conditions on which a client can request a refund for the service purchased.
I. Terms that must be met in order to receive a refund:
- Refunds are only applicable for monthly hosting service and VPS Plans.
- Refunds are only applicable if we have failed to provide 99% uptime of the service
- Refund is provided only once for a single account of the customer
- No refunds will be provided if you use any of the following methods of payment: bank wire transfers, Western Union payments. If you use any of these payment methods, any applicable credit will be posted to your hosting account instead of a refund.
II. Refunds are not available when:
- The service was not accessible because of the illegal activities (DoS attacks and customer scripts that might have caused traffic and accessibility issues)
- The service was purchased using a discount code
- Customer’s account was suspended or terminated during the 90 days period (because of the violation of TOS (Terms of services )
- Domain name registration/transfer, setup fees, SSL certificates, license fees, upgrade/downgrade/migration fees, Taxes, additionally set up services and are not refundable
There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The Fifteen (15) day money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
15 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
In terms of dissatisfaction , you can ask for full refund.If refund is requested during the first 15 days period and your service is qualified for it, you will be receiving a full refund.you can email us at email@example.com and receive full refund for your hosting or VPS plan within the 15-day money-back period.
After 15 days
If refund is requested after 15 days period and your service is qualified for it, you will be receiving a prorated refund. After refund is transferred back to your credit card or Paypal account the service will be fully terminated, making it inaccessible.